Brighton, East Sussex, England
£50k - 60k per year
Manufacturing & Industrial
Location - Brighton
Ignata Finance are working with an exciting business in Brighton to recruit their new Tax Manager on a permanent basis.
To produce & maintain tax policies, associated controls & tax computations. To undertake tax research of potential new markets & business areas to determine preferred operating structures & tax implications.
* To produce accurate UK tax computations, including R&D tax credit calculations, analysis of fixed & intangible assets, & assessment of P&L cost eligibility to meet year end, budget & annual filing deadlines
* To review & consolidate Group year-end tax data & draft statutory tax notes
* To create & maintain tax policies & controls compliant with legislation
* To support development of effective tax reporting and compliance controls
* To manage VAT preparation for UK
Qualifications and experience required:
* CTA qualified with 3-5 years corporate tax reporting or compliance experience
* Strong international tax background - either as clients or in-house
* Familiar with VAT is desirable but not essential
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office
* Analytical both in respect of data analysis & identification of anomalies
* Ability to meet targets & deadlines
This job is now closed to further applications.