Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£45k per year + Benefits
Are you a strategic thinking thought-leader with experience as an Intranet Manager? Are you an engaging content creator with a passion for user experience and employee satisfaction? Are you a visionary who understands the importance of research and insight in conjunction with developing a long-term intranet strategy?
If you have been in an Intranet Management role for at least 2 years and are looking for a step-up into a more strategic yet equally hands-on engagement, then look no further....
My client, an award winning b2b financial services provider, are looking to hire a creative and competent Intranet Manager.
* Be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the businesses SharePoint based Intranet.
* Developing and implementing policies that will steer the creation of engaging content that meets the need of the business and employees.
* Manage an Intranet Management group that will be made up from senior representatives from key stakeholder groups.
* Lead a multi-national team of talented content creators and editors.
* Take full ownership of the content quality and architecture of information across the company Intranet.
* Be regularly involved in and responsible for conducting research and insight with fellow stakeholders, in an aim to continuously review and improve all aspects of the Intranet.
* Have at least 2 years of experience working as an Intranet Manager.
* An in-depth understanding of SharePoint.
* An in-depth knowledge of the primary points of Information Architecture design for Intranets.
If you also:
* Are experienced in managing social media pages and web pages.
* Have hands-on experience in photo/video design and editing applications.
* Are certified in Microsoft SharePoint.
Then these will be hugely advantageous as well.
To find out more about this role, please get in touch with Vicky Garratt on 0207 395 1478 or drop her a line @ email@example.com