Interim Financial Controller
West Sussex, England
£350 - 400 per day
Ignata Finance are recruiting an interim Financial Controller for a large, international business in Crawley. The successful candidate will possess strong technical, management and communication skills with an ability to influence at a senior level.
* Maintain centre of excellence standards across the finance department on all accounting - ensuring accounts reflect latest GAAP requirements.
* Ensure balance sheet reporting is consistent and clear across all ledgers and balances are complete and recoverable
* Production of all statutory accounts
* Responsible for review and reporting of all legal entity accounts
* Overall responsibility for the financial controls environment across the organisation
* Implementation and management of annual internal controls audit / checklist
* Cash flow and balance sheet forecasting and planning
* Currency translation / intercompany management
* Lead and motivate finance team members of different levels: unqualified, part qualified and qualified
* Managing FX risk with clearly understood and proactive processes (hedging)
* Responsible for, alongside external advisers, the tax risks related to acquisitions and/or corporate restructures or transactions
* Management of monthly and annual corporation tax compliance
Skills and experience required:
* ACA / ACCA or equivalent Qualified Accountant
* Experience of managing a team
* An excellent communicator with ability to build relationships at different levels within the organisation
* Strong technical accounting knowledge
£350-£400 per day
This job is now closed to further applications.