3 month contract (initially)
We are currently looking for experienced and professional Storage Engineers on a contract basis for a large-scale client of ours based in the West Midlands who are currently going through a Business-wise Transformation.
The successful Storage Engineers will join a team who are dedicated to Change and will uplift the current Storage capability. As such; we are specifically looking for Storage Engineers who have previous commercial experience in: IBM Scale and SVC/FS9100/A9000
To be successful in this role; the Storage Engineers will have the below skills/experience:
- Good knowledge and experience working with IBM Storage Technologies - SVC / FS9100 / A9000 / Spectrum Scale / SKLM and also Netapp technologies
- Proficient in completing basic storage tasks - Provisioning LUNS / Creating Replication Groups/Adding hosts into storage / Use of IBM CMD Line etc
- Linux OS Experience - required to support IBM Spectrum Scale and SKLM, using the Linux command line
- Experience with VMware in Deploying Virtual Machines and assigning storage.
- Strong ability in trouble-shooting methodologies i.e analysing log, running standard analysis tools etc
If you are an experienced Storage Engineer and would like to be part of this team then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply online and if you application is successful one of the team will be in touch!