Leicester, Leicestershire, England
3 Month Contract
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Communications Officer on a temporary basis who are currently undergoing a largescale and exciting transformation; based in the East Midlands.
The successful Communications Officer will be responsible for:
- Developing writing and editing marketing and communications materials which include but are not exhaustive:
o press releases
o stakeholder/councillor briefings
o social media content
- Responding to media inquiries; performing media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Working with communications team members across the wider organisation to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
- Promoting communications and marketing materials through appropriate social media channels
- Attending meetings (virtual and in person) and providing communications advice
- Developing escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise
- Tracking analytics and creating reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
- Producing and sharing regular work update reports and briefs for relevant audiences
- Ensuring that all communications and marketing material aligns with corporate brand standards
- Maintaining digital media archives including photos and videos
If you are an experienced, motivated and passionate Communications Officer who would relish the opportunity to be part of this exciting work stream then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply online or send your CV to me directly at:
This job is now closed to further applications.