Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester, England
£60k - 64k per year
We are currently looking for experienced Solutions Architects; to work across innovative technology programmes, for a market-leading branded client of ours, based in Manchester, who are currently undergoing an exciting Transformation Programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to help this organisation expand upon their current digital capability and contribute to enriching their customer online and digital journey.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have a technical/development background; preferably with experience working on tech transformation programmes such as the building out of new platforms, backend technology, DevOps technologies, machine learning and AI.
In order to be successful within this Solutions Architect role; you will have the below skills/experience:
Proven past experience within Solutions Architect position; owning the E2E solution; from inception through to delivery
* Proven track record for success within both low level technical detail and abstract
* Efficient in making pragmatic business decisions
* Technical background; ideally past experience as a developer or DevOps engineer
* Hands on experience with Cloud technology (AWS)
* Containerisation experience
* Ability to liaise with project teams effectively
* Liaise and manage senior stakeholders effectively; with the ability to influence where necessary
* Be an advocate for continuous improvement; suggest & implement best practice
* Passionate about tech; DevOps, Machine Learning & AI
If you are a highly experienced, professional and motivated Solutions Architect and would relish the opportunity to be part of this high-performing technical team then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply directly online and if you are successful; one of the team will be in touch.
This job is now closed to further applications.