Principal Security Architect
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£79,100 - 85,428 per year
Our client is looking for an experienced Security Architect based in Manchester.
We are looking for people driven by a passion for DevSecOps, and working across multiple products.
The Security Architect is responsible for the following:
● Ownership and definition of the detailed security architecture for a variety of cloud projects deployed globally.
● Successful acceptance of security architectures and approaches.
● Day to day engagement with development teams to advise and consult on security matters
● Establish, maintain and enhance DevSecOps processes and culture
● Work closely with our site reliability and DevOps groups to automate compliance and security in development and our cloud platform.
● Removing impediments for the successful delivery of the security related solutions
● Be the primary liaison for security for the centre and proactively engage other parts on security matters.
● Work cross functionally with other security groups to capture and progress best practises, and processes.
● Ensure alignment with corporate and legal requirements for security, and privacy in cloud for the centre.
I am keen to talk to people with the following skills and experience:
● 4-5 years' experience of security architecture design and delivery
● 4-5 years' experience working in a security role alongside software development teams
● Deep technical knowledge on security and networking, solutions and technologies for cloud and on premise.
● Experience of defining security processes and procedures taking a practical risk- based approach
● Experience with working across organisational silos and breaking down barriers to successful security practise adoption.
Please forward C.Vs in the first instance.
This job is now closed to further applications.