Senior Business Analyst - Digital
Coventry, West Midlands, England
£50k - 57k per year
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Analyst on a permanent basis for a financial services company with ambitious growth plans. Based in West Midlands, our client is undergoing a large-scale Transformation Programme, both Digital and wider business, and are looking to significantly uplift their analysis capability.
The Senior Business Analyst will act as a Lead for all business analysis activities; working closely with the Project Managers and Senior Stakeholders across a number of projects, including the launch of a native mobile application, to ensure successful project outcomes. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for the successful Senior Business Analyst to contribute to the organisation's successful completion of the programmes.
* Liaise with project managers to help shape the approach towards projects that enter that domain.
* Identify the resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery.
* Build a strong working relationship with stakeholders and be able to tailor influencing styles to ensure successful delivery of change objectives.
* Support project managers and other business owners in all business change related activities.
* Ensure consistent and effective communication channels to the stakeholders both inside and outside projects.
* Lead, mentor and guide more junior business analysts.
* Be responsible for clear design documentation that aligns to the requirements.
* Spot potential gaps and taking the initiative to recommend solutions to avoid conflict.
* Review existing process and policies, introduce improvements where necessary.
Senior Business Analyst Requirements:
* Profound knowledge of business requirements elicitation, process modelling techniques and operational design.
* Experience of delivering Banking Mobile app technology using IOS and Android
* Good working knowledge Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Substantial knowledge of different operation areas and their functions within the company
* Strong experience in coaching and performance management
* Advanced Microsoft Office suite (including Project and Visio).
* Confluence and JIRA or similar collaboration tools
If this is you, please apply!
This job is now closed to further applications.