West Sussex, England
£70k - 75k per year
Ignata Finance are currently recruiting a Project Controller for a global business with offices in Crawley. This role would suit someone from a large business background.
* Lead the processes around managing and maintaining project performance and risk to ensure that the portfolio is balanced and understood
* Closely engage with senior stakeholders within Finance Business Partnering function to produce well-supported business performance plans.
* Drive value through project performance - identifying opportunities to reduce cost and accelerate execution
* Monitor project performance and close-out any variances to forecast through partnering across the business.
* Liaise with Project Managers and sourcing to develop robust financial forecasting of projects, monitor performance against forecast, raising flags where we are off forecast.
* Partner with Project Management and Project Execution teams, to advise, inform and resolve on financial issues.
* Attend project financial reviews and drive financial diligence through the process, presenting the results to Senior Management and the Executive Team
* Constructively challenge the key business performance indicators, understanding and incorporating other operational, financial and broader business implications to drive improvement
* Qualified accountant
* Strong presenter and communicator, able to explain detailed project data and risks concisely to a wide audience of varying backgrounds and skills
* Experienced people-manager, able to coach and develop direct reports. Inspiring others through empowerment and delegation
* Energetic and innovative self-starter with a strong customer focus
* Ability to take ownership of project accounting to conclusion - forming recommendations that focus on accuracy and quality
* Builds strong successful relationships within and outside of the finance team and able to foster commitment throughout the organization to ensure issues are resolved seamlessly