West Sussex, England
£70k - 75k per year
Ignata Finance are currently recruiting a Project Controller for a global business with offices in Crawley. This role would suit someone from a large business background.
* Lead the processes around managing and maintaining project performance and risk to ensure that the portfolio is balanced and understood
* Closely engage with senior stakeholders within Finance Business Partnering function to produce well-supported business performance plans.
* Drive value through project performance - identifying opportunities to reduce cost and accelerate execution
* Monitor project performance and close-out any variances to forecast through partnering across the business.
* Liaise with Project Managers and sourcing to develop robust financial forecasting of projects, monitor performance against forecast, raising flags where we are off forecast.
* Partner with Project Management and Project Execution teams, to advise, inform and resolve on financial issues.
* Attend project financial reviews and drive financial diligence through the process, presenting the results to Senior Management and the Executive Team
* Constructively challenge the key business performance indicators, understanding and incorporating other operational, financial and broader business implications to drive improvement
* Qualified accountant
* Strong presenter and communicator, able to explain detailed project data and risks concisely to a wide audience of varying backgrounds and skills
* Experienced people-manager, able to coach and develop direct reports. Inspiring others through empowerment and delegation
* Energetic and innovative self-starter with a strong customer focus
* Ability to take ownership of project accounting to conclusion - forming recommendations that focus on accuracy and quality
* Builds strong successful relationships within and outside of the finance team and able to foster commitment throughout the organization to ensure issues are resolved seamlessly
This job is now closed to further applications.