ACA Qualified Finance Manager
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
£65k - 75k per year
Ignata Finance are pleased to be partnering a growing, PE backed business in their search for a new Finance Manager, who will ideally be top 10 ACA qualified. This role would either suit someone looking for their first move into industry, or alternatively a next move to develop their experience and leadership skills.
The role will hold responsibility for technical accounting and external reporting aspects within the Group finance function, supporting senior management in the production of timely and accurate reporting and associated commentary. As part of a small team you will also ensure technical accounting updates are effectively communicated and implemented across the Group and subsidiary businesses.
* Preparation of the consolidated annual and interim report and accounts.
* Management of year end statutory accounts and interim report process for the Group, reporting under IFRS.
* Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
* Assisting in the preparation of subsidiaries' statutory accounts and the monitoring of accounting and reporting developments.
* Help manage the Group's audit process.
* Preparation of board and audit committee papers.
* Identifying improvements to current processes and applying/implementing them.
* To help maintain external relationships with professional advisors, auditors and subsidiary companies as necessary.
Experience and qualifications:
* Fully qualified (ACA top 10 ideally) accountant.
* A strong awareness of current technical accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS
* Strong Excel and analytical skills are essential.
* Proven to be self-motivated and pro-active.
* Good personal time management, prioritisation setting and comfortable working to deadlines.
£65,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.