Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£18k - 20k per year
Our client, a market leading financial services organisation is currently seeking an experienced administrator to join their expanding team.
This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience of working within the financial services industry (ideally mortgage or remortgage sector).
They are looking to join a forward thinking organisation that offer a great working environment along with the opportunity for career progression.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within the mortgage, remortgage or financial services within an administrative capacity.
You will have excellent keyboard skills along with a good eye for detail.
Duties will include:
* Data Input, including credit searches, flood maps, instructing valuers and solicitors and land registry checks
* Processing of new applications in preparation for the underwriters
* Distribution of Mortgage offers, answering inbound calls
* General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
* To keep up to date with product and lending criteria to ensure brokers are given correct information at all times
* Comply with FCA regulations, company standards and policies; Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly and Complaints Procedure.
* Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
* To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by Team Manager
Skills & Experience:
* Extensive experience of working in an office
* Financial Services administration/mortgage processing experience
* Excellent customer service and telephone manner
* Excellent administrative Skills
* IT Literate and excellent attention to detail
Shifts and How to Apply:
The role is Full-Time/ Permanent only
No Part-Time applicants will be considered as only Full-Time hours are available.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week 09.00am-17.30pm.
There are no Weekends or Bank Holidays!
This job is now closed to further applications.