Product Manager (Payments)
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£60k - 65k per year + Benefits
A leading Financial Services provider are seeking an experienced Product Manager to focus on payments. This is a fairly new yet highly significant role within the business. The Product Manager will be the link between, Insight, Finance, sales and marketing. You will be the voice of Product across the business and drive collaboration between stakeholders at all levels.
The Business: Are an award winning, B2B Financial Services provider. A global organisation with several offices both in the UK and overseas. They have recently invested heavily in their infrastructure and not only offer an array of exceptional benefits to their employees but they also have state of the art facilities available to work from.
* Are experienced in manging the e2e product lifecycle.
* Have a background working in either Payments, consumer lending or commercial banking.
* Are data driven and numerical by nature with a commercial mind-set.
* Have experience managing P&l successfully.
* Are a self-starting autonomous individual with a drive to succeed.
* Are adept in managing stakeholders at all levels and driving collaboration between different teams to ensure the overall goal can be achieved.
If this sounds like you, then please do get in touch with Vicky Garratt on 0207 395 1478 or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is now closed to further applications.