Unified Communications Product Owner
£425 - 450 per day
Unified Communications Product Manager
3 Month Contract
We are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced, MS Unified Communications Product Manager on a contract basis for a client of ours who are looking to engage someone on a remote working basis and are currently undergoing significant and exciting business transformation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on Unified Communications Product Manager to join an organisation who is going through complex change and to be part of a high performing team; in which you will be able to make an immediate impact.
The successful Unified Communications Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting a range of projects concurrently
- Enterprise level MS UC experience; circa 2500+ seats
- Change management support
- Previous experience of owning and managing an MSlync/SFB and MS Teams E2E deployment or migration
- Commercial experience of M365/one drive/SharePoint
- Experienced in Microsoft Unified Communications; not Cisco
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experienced in liaising with and managing third party suppliers
If you are a highly experienced Unified Communications Product Manager who specialises in the MS technology stack and would like to be part of this exciting work stream then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply online or send your CV to me directly at: