Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£40k - 50k per year
SQL Developer - Birmingham
Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits
SQL Developer required to join an experienced team; as a database analyst programmer you will be required to undertake programming tasks of designing, prototyping, coding and testing.
* Translating business requirements into technical requirements working alongside the business analyst.
* Supporting and providing technical advice for other developers and testers.
* Produce accurate estimation for time needed for the creation of database code - then deliver whilst liaising with Project Managers.
* Third Party Administration
The successful SQL developer will demonstrate experience in working on third party administration as well as showing an aptitude for commercial awareness in technical decisions and have sound knowledge of technology trends within areas of their specialism.
* MS SQL Server 2014 or newer versions
* Advanced T-SQL (functions, triggers, queries, complex queries, procedures).
* Database Design nd normalisation
* SQL Server Security
This will be a popular role so please don't hesitate and apply today with an updated CV, clearly stating your experience against the above requirements.