Interim Management Accountant
£225 - 275 per day
Ignata Finance are working exclusively with a Technology business in Surrey to recruit an Interim Management Accountant on an ongoing interim basis (the assignment will be at least for a couple of months to begin with).
Our client is ideally seeking someone qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of five years experience in similar roles. A career contractor would be preferred as this person would be expected to join and hit the ground running with little help/assistance.
As Interim Management Accountant, your main responsibilities will be to assist the Finance Director in preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, including:
- Month-end and year-end process, ensuring the key tasks are delivered on time
- Provide key reports for business stakeholders
- Completes and leads Bank reconciliations, prepaid and accruals
- Ensuring that the business adheres to Financial Accounting and legal requirements and best practice
- Ensure a strong culture of financial control within the team
- Develop Balance Sheet integrity and high confidence using balance sheet reviews and processes
- Develop models for cash to increase predictability through use of cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Excellent, trusted relationship with operating businesses to develop understanding of risks and impact on business results
- Identify, recommend and implement ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
- Continual improvement focus to deliver system efficiencies and best practice operations
The ideal candidate will need to be immediately available with a strong and confident personality and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team. Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, however candidates who are part-qualified or qualified by experience (QBE) will also be considered. You are required to have solid understanding of Sage and Excel and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
Salary & Benefits
£225 to £275 per day on an ongoing interim basis (expected to be at least a couple of months)