London, Greater London, England
£40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits package
Ignata Finance are working with an exciting, fast growing, forward thinking Technology business who are looking to hire a newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Finance Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Technology start-up are continuing their rapid growth trajectory, having nearly doubled in headcount and turnover over the last year.
The newly qualified Finance Manager will be expected to manage and work closely with a team of part-qualified and junior employees, to help and mentor them in their careers. While team management experience is advantageous, they would also consider candidates who have the right attitude to taking on such responsibility.
* Leading an internal team providing coaching and support
* Managing your own portfolio of clients and be the main point of contact
* Complete month-end and year-end on behalf of their clients
* Preparing and reviewing the monthly/quarterly accounts and ad hoc management information
* Investigating and drafting technical accounting papers for complex or judgmental areas
* Writing or reviewing management commentaries and providing insight to your portfolio of clients
* Completing ad-hoc work and projects, which may include developing budgets
* Finance system design & build and working with data structures
* Improving processes for new clients to best in practice, leveraging technology where possible and streamlining them
* Designing bespoke client management information
* Liaising with the client and developing strong working relationships
The successful candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
* Newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* At least one year of relevant post qualification experience in a small to mid-sized practice
* Vast experience and working knowledge of bookkeeping, management accounts, consolidations and finance processes
* Experience in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
* Experience with the Companies Act requirements and UK GAAP
* Prior experience using Xero, QuickBooks, Sage
* Strong communication skills across various mediums
* Deadline driven
* Strong attention to detail
* Curious - an ability to question, investigate and problem solve
* Desire to execute and demonstrate urgency
* A collaborator
* A contributor
* A passion for perfection but pragmatic and able to accept that it's a journey to get there
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.