London, Greater London, England
£30k - 32k per year + benefits
London, Permanent, Full-Time - £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Ignata Finance need a hands-on, enthusiastic Accounts Assistant who is super talented, hands-on and a real team player.
This is working for a brilliant PE backed Professional Services Technology company in London. They have a great team, supportive manager, and welcoming culture.
The successful temporary Accounts Assistant must have a strong AP background gained over a few years and a good understanding of accruals and prepayments. They are happy to train in elements of the role, but a core basic understanding is essential.
This will be joining a team of 4 and will be reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller. There will be lots of exposure to the senior leadership as people are always asking questions - the ability to explain issues and queries is important.
- Experience of high volume invoice processing - matching, batching, and coding through Sage 300 either manually or against Purchase Orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Experience with intercompany transactions
- Good understanding of accruals and prepayments having has exposure to this in a previous role
- Strong varied systems experience
- High level of invoices
- Ability to fix and deal with queries
- BACS payments
- Ability to work under pressure and keep high levels of accuracy
- Reconciling company credit cards and supplier statements
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Ensuring all payments are allocated to invoices correctly
- Reviewing systems and process and making improvements where necessary
- Assisting the team as and when required
- MSP background is essential
- Hands on approach
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of Sage preferrable
- Team player - work closely with colleagues within department and across other functions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take responsibility for own workload, meet deadlines and self-manage
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Friendly and adaptable
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum plus benefits.