Interim Year-End Accountant (IFRS)
London, Greater London, England
£350 - 400 per day
Ignata Finance are working exclusively with a rapidly expanding Technology business in London to recruit an Interim Year-End Accountant within their European HQ to lead on a IFRS project.
This position is within the UK Finance department, reporting into the Group CFO, and you will be leading an important project within the business. This person is the key technical accounting contact and has responsibility for understanding the reporting impacts of changes from UK GAAP to IFRS.
This role would suit an experienced qualified technical Accountant with varied experience in industry . You must have experience with IFRS to be considered for this position. You must be immediately available or on 1 weeks' notice to be considered for this position.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Interim Year-End Accountant will be responsible for:
* Transfer of the reporting from UK GAAP to IFRS
* The preparation of the Statutory Accounts of European Subsidiaries
* Deal with auditors and obtain formal sign off for all entities
* Preparation of the group month end, quarter end and year end accounts
* Completed and submit the statutory accounts of the European Group under IFRS reporting
* Prepare the monthly, quarterly, and year-end balance sheet reconciliations
* Prepare, review and assist in the elimination of intercompany mismatches
* Support the European Financial Controller as required on ad hoc projects
You must be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and hold upward of five years post qualification experience. It is essential that you have prior experience with IFRS. You should hold a self-motivated, team orientated, can do attitude and be ready, willing, and able to adapt quickly.
Salary & Benefits
The role is likely to be between three to four months. £350/day - £400/day.