Junior Project Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£25k - 30k per year
At MBA we have partnered with an innovative Software company who support the rail industry with digital transformations. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis to support on a large-scale Digital Transformation for one of the industries market leaders.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, as the Junior Project Manager you will support the Project management function, managing a number of minor projects and change requests al within an Agile based environment. Furthermore this position wil support on major projects, stepping in to lead where required..
The successful Junior Project Manager will be driven and willing to get 'stuck in'.
* Ensure delivery of outputs for both internal and external-facing projects.
* Support the facilitation of the definition of project scope, deliverables and success criteria.
* Support the management of project plans.
* Use Project Management techniques to support continual improvement initiatives.
* Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
* Work with 3 rd party suppliers, ensuring delivery against agreed timescales.
* Assist in the creation of robust process.
* Project Management experience within a commercial business.
* Experience of working within Agile environment
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
* A positive, 'can-do' attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required.
* Willingness to build knowledge of our industry and customer base.
* Hold recognised Project management certification, e.g., PRINCE2, PMP, Agile PM is beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV
This job is now closed to further applications.