Senior Project Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£50k - 60k per year
Manufacturing & Industrial
At MBA we have partnered with an innovative Software company who support the rail industry with digital transformations. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis to support on a large-scale Digital Transformation for one of the industries market leaders.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, as the Senior Project Manager you will manage a team of other PM's, liaise with 3 rd party suppliers and assist in defining robust processes within Agile an environment.
The successful Senior Project Manager will be driven and willing to get 'stuck in', understanding the detail of the project in order to ensure the successful outcome.
* Build and maintain key relationships at an operational level.
* Ensure delivery of outputs for both internal and external-facing projects.
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, deliverables and success criteria.
* Create and manage project plans to identify tasks, deliverables, milestones and resources, ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place throughout.
* Management of risks, aligned to appropriate accountabilities, impact and mitigating actions.
* Use Project Management techniques to support continual improvement initiatives.
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
* Work closely with 3 rd party suppliers, ensuring delivery against agreed timescales.
* Assist in the creation of robust process.
* Proven Project Management experience within a commercial business.
* Hold recognised Project management certification, e.g., PRINCE2, PMP, Agile PM.
* Experience of working within Agile environment
* Hands on experience of managing budget ranging from £2m - £10m
* Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to manage meetings, workshops and presentations with large groups.
* Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
* A positive, 'can-do' attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required.
* Willingness to build knowledge of our industry and customer base.
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV
This job is now closed to further applications.