London, Greater London, England
£40k - 55k per year
We are working with an established software solutions client who work alongside a number of public sector organisations. They are looking for an up and coming Project manager who is motivated by being part of a team that delivers an excellent service.
As the Project Manager you will work on the continual delivery of multiple customer-facing SaaS implementation projects as well as helping to manage our internal product delivery schedules. The Project manager will need to be comfortable working within an agile environment, facilitating scrum ceremonies ensuring that they are effective and that the team work towards the same goals.
Role and responsibilities:
* You will be part of a fast-paced agile environment, creating and running multiple internal and external concurrent projects
* The creation and maintenance of project plans, inclusive of resource scheduling
* Ensure agreed deliverables are fulfilled in a timely fashion whilst managing expectations throughout
* Act as a major point of contact communicating directly with all levels of the business and directly with customers
* Help assist customers with initial definition of project goals
* Liaise with customer third parties where necessary to facilitate software integrations
* Understand and remove blockers where required for deadlines to be achieved
* Provide a supporting function to the Product Owner
* You will need to have at least 2 years+ experience working within a software delivery environment as a Project Manager
* Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
* Be a confident speaker and able to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
* Have the ability to implement new project management processes and work to best practice
* You will have a methodical approach to problem solving
* You will have experience of working to tight deadlines
* Ideally have experience of working within an Agile environment with exposure to Scrum and/or Kanban
* Be able to easily communicate and work with cross functional teams to serve a common goal
If this is you then please apply with an up to date CV!