Group Finance Manager
London , London, Greater London, England
£65k - 70k per year + Benefits + Bonus
Retail & FMCG
Our client is a luxury beauty and fragrance retailer with an international presence. The business has grown to be a market-leader and their passion and creativity has led to them producing some of the most recognisable and popular products in their market. We are working in partnership with them to find a Group Finance Manager to join their finance team, based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong, qualified ACA looking to further their post-practice career in a fast-moving, high-growth global business. Reporting to the Head of Group Finance, you will manage global financial reporting, audit, treasury and tax matters for the group and lead a small team. You will work closely with the finance leadership team and your duties will include:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts, group consolidations and supporting commentary for the finance and business leadership team
* Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, month-end schedules, intercompany transactions and balances
* Monthly stock reporting
* Coordination of year-end preparation and statutory consolidation of all the group's subsidiaries
* Assisting in the completion of Tax/VAT accounts
* Review group systems/processes and where necessary refine and improve them to ensure that financial reporting is 'best in class'
* Manage cash balances and cash flow requirements
* Preparation of short-term cash flow forecasts
* Preparation of annual R&D claims for submission
Skills & Attributes
* Qualified Accountant, preferably gained in a Big 4/Top 10 Practice
* Experience of working in an international retail/cosmetics, luxury or consumer goods environment
* Proven technical skills and experience of reporting within IFRS
* Experience of group reporting, consolidations and tax
* Demonstrable experience of team leadership and development
* Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-moving business environment
This job is now closed to further applications.