Group Reporting Manager
London, Greater London, England
Group Accountant - SaaS
Ignata Finance are exclusively partnering a high growth SaaS business in their search for a Group Accountant to join their head office in London.
With offices in the UK, Nordics, Americas and Asia our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world and having recently completed a secondary round of private equity investment they are looking for further opportunities to invest in talent for their UK finance team. This position will play a key role in developing Group's consolidation and reporting platform to support rapid international growth, establishing systems, controls and processes for reporting both internally and externally, as well as taking direction from and working alongside private equity investors.
* To take over, from currently outsourced providers, and to be responsible for, the SQL multi-currency consolidation and reporting platform.
* Monthly group reporting and consolidation (P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet)
* Ownership and main contact across the Group's 3 key accounting teams for the financial close process
* Maintenance of consolidation journals and reports for use by both internal management and external investors
* Analytical review of the financial reports and performance of companies in the group
* Design and implement new financial controls, accounting policies and best practice.
* Design and implement adoption projects for new accounting standards across the group
* Manage statutory reporting, audit and compliance, including filing of statutory accounts
* Manage tax and treasury matters including foreign exchange and multi-currency
* Take an active role in supporting acquisitions and integrations.
* You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experienced in group consolidations (under IFRS) and reporting, preferably with experience of multi-currency and foreign exchange
* Technically excellent and solutions focused with track record of driving process and systems improvement.
* Hands on, analytical and pragmatic approach with strong focus on detail.
* A desire to progress in a fast-paced growth organisation
* Open communication, transparency and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you would be interested in learning more then please apply or email email@example.com . Full disclosure of package will be provided.