Senior Finance Analyst - Qualified
Gatwick, West Sussex, England
£55k - 65k per year + bonus (discretionary)
Manufacturing & Industrial
Ignata Finance are working with a global business located in Gatwick for the recruitment of a Senior Finance Analyst. This roles will involve complex analysis from FP&A to strategy based analysis. You will be responsible for partnering various stakeholders across the business and advising them in relation to their financial planning, budgets and forecasts. You will act a mentor to the part and newly qualified employees with the scope to take on your own staff as you develop within the role.
This is a superb opportunity which will offer you the chance to build on your current accounting skills and develop your business partnering across various business units.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant.
* Analytical experience across FP&A, Financial Reporting and financial modelling.
* Experience of working for a large company - ideally a shared service centre environment.
* Experience of working in a business facing role working with non-finance stakeholders (ideally operations).
Reporting to the Head of FP&A you will be tasked with the following duties:
* Responsible for producing timely management information to the senior management team. This will include preparation of both the budge and forecasts - month end/variance analysis and commentary.
* Responsible for performance and trend analysis.
* Provide ad hoc financial reports and produce various scenario models to aid business decisions.
* Provide detailed analysis in relation to actual v forecast.
* Lead weekly meetings with budget holders.
* Identify and communicate and assist to implement various cost saving models.
* Support junior staff.
* Ad hoc project analysis.
This job is now closed to further applications.