Financial Accounting Manager
Crawley, West Sussex, England
£50k - 60k per year + benefits
Manufacturing & Industrial
Ignata Finance are exclusively working with an international recognised business who are seeking to expand their accounting team. Due to increase workload my client is looking to recruit a technically sound Financial Accounting Manager to join their Head Office in Gatwick. This role will manage a small team of financial accountants who are primarily responsible for the statutory reporting, compliance and cashflow for the organisation. This is a well-structured progressive role which will report directly into the Financial Controller but you will be supported by a very strong and able senior management team. This business is well-known for its wonderful working environment which prides itself on a work life balance and teamwork.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
* ACA or ACCA qualified (ideally practice trained but not essential) from a strong financial accounting background
* Experience of treasury/cashflow management
* Previous used a large ERP system such as Oracle or SAP
* Strong reporting experience
* Previous experience of managing a team
* Reporting to the Financial Controller. Responsible for 3-5 staff
* Responsible for the preparation for group consolidations and board packs.
* Responsible for preparing the statutory accounts.
* Act as a key go to for external auditors during year end.
* Month end duties.
* Review payments and expenses to ensure adequate checks and balances are maintained. This process will involve reviewing and scrutinising various transactional accounting processes and rectifying any mistakes.
* You will be responsible for managing the financial accounting team, ensuring the business adheres to both compliance and regulatory standards
* Responsible for implementing and improving current controls
* Manage the balance sheet and associated reconciliations
* Ensure all variances are investigated and rectified
* Ensure adequate reporting across the business and provide ad hoc management information to aid business decisions
This job is now closed to further applications.