Senior Finance Analyst - VBA
Gatwick, West Sussex, England
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
Ignata Finance are exclusively working with a Blue-Chip business located in Gatwick for the recruitment of a Financial Analyst - VBA. Due to advances in my clients technology and analytical demands from the business, a new role has been created which will focus on the budgeting and forecasting process. You will be very confident using Excel to a VBA level, have experience of producing budget models as well as experience of analysing large quantities of data. This is a superb opportunity with will begin with focus on modelling and analysis. As processes become robust and efficient your role will become more business partnering focused with elements of business transformation. This role will have multiple touch-points across the organisation with huge opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing a profitable business.
* Responsible for both the budgeting and forecasting process. This will include building new and developing existing budgeting models for the FP&A team (using VBA).
* Produce various financial reports to ensure performance is monitored accurately.
* Support projects in relation to WIP, performance and associated risks.
* Work with budget holders to ensure they accurately report their budget and forecasting supporting them with additional training of new systems and reporting tools.
* Act as the 'go to' for reporting queries in relation to the budget and the forecast.
* Responsible for scenario modelling.
* Through complex analyse provide reports which forecast future trends including risks and opportunities. Act as a key business partner to budget holders to understand this and advise accordingly to maximise company performance.
* Analyse large quantities of data to report on market trends (providing commentary).
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
* Ideally degree educated (E.g. Mathematics, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Computer Science, Business or Economics)
* You must be able to create financial models from scratch
* You must be able to use VBA
* Experience of budgeting and forecasting
* ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified Accountants/Part Quals (QBE's with relevant experience will be considered)
This job is now closed to further applications.