3rd Line Support Analyst
Paddington, Greater London, England
£45k per year + Benefits
Retail & FMCG
Are you an expert in 3 rd Line Support? Call yourself a wiz with Microsoft Dynamics, data checking and DR Testing? Then read on....
I'm partnered with a global events organisation. Some of their biggest exhibitions attract attendees within the tens of thousands.
The business has over 30 offices worldwide and work across an array of industries and sectors including: Fashion & Retail, Media, Tech, Education and Agriculture.
The organisation are now looking to hire an experienced 3 rd Line Support Analyst to be their Global senior escalation point of contact.
* Have at least 3 years' experience working in a mid-size organisation, managing Security on a global subnet IT network.
* Experience in a 3 rd Line Support Analyst or similar role.
* Have experience in building servers and monitoring data sets.
* Experience in DR Testing (Data Recovery).
* Comfortable and competent performing reboots.
* Ability to analyse systems and security.
* Understanding of subnetting IT Networks.
Ideally you will also:
* Be proficient in Microsoft Dynamics, VMWare and ServiceNow.
* Experienced in leading/managing a team.
* Fluent in languages including (English) as well as Russian, Turkish or Chinese.
In this role, you will be required to:
* Be an escalation contact in support of the 2 nd line helpdesk engineers.
* Be proactive in ensuring that issues are resolved in a timely manner offering support on all of the businesses applications globally.
* Checking of server logs and alerts on a daily basis.
* Checking of logs and backup on a daily basis.
* Regular testing and analysis of recovery process.
* Create and maintain an annual data archive.
* Manage the 2 nd line team with regards to their process and provide 'how to' guidance on topics including: servers, backups and logs.
* Management and implementation of the DR Testing process.
If you or someone you know would like more information on this opportunity, then please call Vicky Garratt on 0207 395 1478. Or drop her a line @ email@example.com
This job is now closed to further applications.