Vice President: Rest of World
London, Greater London, England
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Retail & FMCG
Ignata is recruiting a Vice President: Rest of World Business Development and Management for one of Beauty's' fastest-growing, innovative brands.
Based in central London, this beauty disrupter is growing at an excitable rate and making waves globally. A cult favourite of beauty bloggers and enthusiasts alike with an innovative pipeline of NPD at the forefront of what they do best! If you want to be part of the success story of this fast-paced and collaborative team- see below!
The VP: ROW Business Development and Management will be responsible for Business Development on a global scale (outside N.America) and oversee existing EMEA accounts. You will have the chance to build a team with the current support of an existing 1 x direct report and long-term career growth opportunities.
* Open new doors Internationally in both new and existing markets (EMEA focus)
* Manage UK and EU key accounts including upcoming new retail distribution launches
* International Account Management experience- ideally already have key contacts and existing relationships
* Oversee and execute all online/ e-retail and retail stores strategy plans
* Management of direct report and recruit, build and develop a new team as the company continues to grow
* Some international travel required
* Working closely with the founders you will have P&L responsibility and be confident in reporting and pitching to executive level boards
* International experience a must (Ideally managed Boots and Sephora EMEA) including online, department stores and high street retail
* Thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment (SME background an advantage)
* Existing contacts and strong beauty network in UK and EU
* Strong analytical skills, results driven and ambitious
* Possess leadership skills, previous management of direct reports and inspiring a team
* Confidential conversation
* Bonus incentives and company benefits
Please contact Georgie Cash for more details or to apply directly.
Connect with us! Follow Ignata ltd on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.