Supply Chain Manager - Fashion Brand
London, Greater London, England
Competitive Salary, Bonus & Benefits
Retail & FMCG
Ignata Retail & FMCG are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a growing fashion brand in West London. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Supply Chain professional with experience in an ecommerce setting (B2B or B2C) to join a forward thinking, collaborative and innovative brand.
Our client is a growing fashion brand based in London. They take a customer-centric approach to everything they do, and have seen significant growth within the online retail channel in recent years. They offer a collaborative, fun working environment, with lots of opportunities to develop your skill-set and work alongside a driven and passionate team.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, you will take ownership of all aspects of supply chain management within the EMEA region, across all customer channels (B2C, Digital B2B and Wholesale). Responsibilities include:
* Inbound freight and logistics management
* Warehouse and 3PL relationship management
* Ensuring smooth and efficient customs clearance
* Represent Supply Chain team internally, collaborating closely with commercial, customer service, merchandising and finance functions
* Project manage the implementation of new international logistics solutions
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience in a similar role in supply chain/logistics, ideally at a fashion brand or pure-play retailer
* Experience working within a variety of business models; e-commerce experience (direct-to-consumer or B2B) is an absolute must for this role
* A qualification in Supply Chain or Logistics would be advantageous
* An ambitious, progressive and collaborative mind set
What's On Offer
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package
* Lots of autonomy and clear career progression opportunities
If you'd like to learn more, then please apply! Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar vacancies.