Head of Brand Activation UK & EMEA
London, Greater London, England
Competitive salary, bonus, car allowance and company benefits
Retail & FMCG
Ignata FMCG are recruiting a Head of Brand Activation UK & EMEA for a global beauty portfolio across all categories.
Be part of a fast-growing global beauty company that continues to expand in to new markets and holds the #1 best in class brand in its category. Offering unrivalled company perks and benefits in a prime London location.
You will be joining an agile, team orientated environment that encourages taking ownership and creative thinking to challenge new ideas and opportunities.
- To lead the total brand activation for the UK & EMEA unit by establishing and executing the Integrated Marketing Plan for all brands, focused to achieve metrics set out
- Reporting to the Business Unit Director and sitting in the Leadership team, you will manage a team of circa 8 direct reports
- Leading the UK and selected EMEA market (France and Germany focus) across multiple beauty brands/ categories with a £70M turnover and an M&C budget of £4M
- Deliver KPI's including Operating Profit and Contribution, Net Working Capital along with Secondary KPI's of Market Share, Net Sales and Brand Equity Measures
- Formulate and continuously develop local Communication levers for each brand and category across all channels, from digital, social, traditional press & trade marketing- in line with global brand strategies
- Continue holding the category-leading positions in market by being on the forefront of consumer and sector insights
- Strong working relationships across all internal teams, including PR to ensure all campaigns are aligned and you will love the high engagement involved with external agencies, suppliers and distributors- building relationships and opportunities.
- Monitor brand performance and appropriate solutions, influence and sell compelling ideas.
* Confident. Resilient. Networker. Thinks outside the box!
* Opportunity focused and a strategic thinker
* Minimum 10 years' marketing experience with 3-5 years heading up a Marketing division/ Brand Activation within the UK Beauty Industry
* Experience across multiple brands and categories
* Has good contacts and network in the UK across Media agencies and Press
* Experienced in brand analytics and monitoring data
* Leadership skills developing a high-performing marketing team and hold strong influencer/communication skills to key stakeholders
* Can give examples of ownership and management of brand P&L from sales through to brand contribution
* To be discussed in confidentiality
* Other competitive company benefits- Bonus, Car allowance, Product Allowance and MORE!
Please contact Georgie Cash on email@example.com for more details or to apply directly.
Connect with us! Follow Ignata ltd on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.