Head of Brand Activation UK & EMEA
London, Greater London, England
Competitive salary, bonus, car allowance and company benefits
Retail & FMCG
Ignata FMCG are recruiting a Head of Brand Activation UK & EMEA for a global beauty portfolio across all categories.
Be part of a fast-growing global beauty company that continues to expand in to new markets and holds the #1 best in class brand in its category. Offering unrivalled company perks and benefits in a prime London location.
You will be joining an agile, team orientated environment that encourages taking ownership and creative thinking to challenge new ideas and opportunities.
- To lead the total brand activation for the UK & EMEA unit by establishing and executing the Integrated Marketing Plan for all brands, focused to achieve metrics set out
- Reporting to the Business Unit Director and sitting in the Leadership team, you will manage a team of circa 8 direct reports
- Leading the UK and selected EMEA market (France and Germany focus) across multiple beauty brands/ categories with a £70M turnover and an M&C budget of £4M
- Deliver KPI's including Operating Profit and Contribution, Net Working Capital along with Secondary KPI's of Market Share, Net Sales and Brand Equity Measures
- Formulate and continuously develop local Communication levers for each brand and category across all channels, from digital, social, traditional press & trade marketing- in line with global brand strategies
- Continue holding the category-leading positions in market by being on the forefront of consumer and sector insights
- Strong working relationships across all internal teams, including PR to ensure all campaigns are aligned and you will love the high engagement involved with external agencies, suppliers and distributors- building relationships and opportunities.
- Monitor brand performance and appropriate solutions, influence and sell compelling ideas.
* Confident. Resilient. Networker. Thinks outside the box!
* Opportunity focused and a strategic thinker
* Minimum 10 years' marketing experience with 3-5 years heading up a Marketing division/ Brand Activation within the UK Beauty Industry
* Experience across multiple brands and categories
* Has good contacts and network in the UK across Media agencies and Press
* Experienced in brand analytics and monitoring data
* Leadership skills developing a high-performing marketing team and hold strong influencer/communication skills to key stakeholders
* Can give examples of ownership and management of brand P&L from sales through to brand contribution
* To be discussed in confidentiality
* Other competitive company benefits- Bonus, Car allowance, Product Allowance and MORE!
Please contact Georgie Cash on email@example.com for more details or to apply directly.
Connect with us! Follow Ignata ltd on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.
This job is now closed to further applications.