Senior Product Manager (FTC)
London, Greater London, England
£50k - 55k per year + Competitive benefits
Retail & FMCG
Ignata FMCG is recruiting a Senior Product Manager (FTC) for a world leading haircare brand that sits in a portfolio of beauty, health and hygiene products.
Ranked #1 UK brand in their category, be part of a team orientated and collaborative environment that encourages a positive work-life balance in a prime London location.
- Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, this role will collaborate across functions to ensure campaigns and retailer activity have optimal product and consumer insight at the heart of delivering on objectives.
- Responsible for managing key strategic pillars across brand products
- Regular data analysis of both internal and external insights, keeping on top of opportunities for growth and optimising performance.
- Collaboration with the Communications team to construct briefs and align on delivery of objectives and evaluating campaign performance.
- Working closely with both the Sales and Shopper Marketing teams to unlock retailer growth opportunities, and EMEA and Global team collaboration to ensure NPD delivers on UK market needs.
- Budget and P&L responsibility for projects (2 exciting launches to be part of), and accountability for efficient marketing spend to drive sales and profit.
- Data analysis from external agencies ie. Kantar portals, Nielsen, Dunhumby to track performance, and identify opportunities to drive profitable growth.
* Confident, Resilient, team player who is ready to hit the ground running.
* Curious and on the pulse with market trends and knowledge
* BSc/BA hons degree or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years' experience managing brand portfolio, overseeing marketing campaigns and projects.
* Self-starter who is Commercially focused with P&L management
* Experience in FMCG market or Beauty/ Personal care
* Ideally available to start ASAP
* £50-55K base depending on experience
* Other competitive company benefits
Please contact Georgie Cash on email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to apply directly.