Perfect Store Manager- Northern Europe
£45k - 55k per year + Competitive benefits
Retail & FMCG
Ignata FMCG is recruiting a Perfect Store Manager- Northern Europe for a World Leading Consumer Company in Health and Personal Care.
If you want to be part of the success story behind this fast growing global organisation who are leading the way in research and innovation, and you have a strong passion for systematically changing the in-store presence of brands across all trade channels, then this role is for you.
An unrivalled portfolio of household name brands. A people focused culture who are dedicated to contributing to making a difference in the world.
A team orientated and collaborative environment, offering flexible working conditions and other competitive company benefits.
Offers long-term career progression and personal development opportunities
- A unique opportunity to work across multiple categories, owning the Northern Europe Market (UK, Nordics and Ireland)
- A transformational growth and capability program focusing on the physical availability or brands with in-store execution, which contributes to the core Northern European growth pan
- Reporting to the Perfect Store Director- Northern Europe and working closely with the Sales, Analytics and Category teams
- To grow the Macro category and accelerate NTS growth by monitoring perfect store initiatives, Perfect Store dashboard (provides updates, ad-hoc deep-dive analyses etc.), and regular reporting updates to both Northern Europe and global Management
- Project Management, track initiatives and report on progress/milestones and flagging any challenges with providing potential solutions in early stages
- You will be the lead contact for Agency relationships and liaising with 3 rd party Sales and analytics teams
- Lead the In-store measurements to track N.Europe project KPI's
* Strong project management and advanced analytical skills
* Knowledge of the FMCG and Retail markets would be advantageous
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
* Curious in nature, self-driven, diligent and a high level of intellectual capacity
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to challenge key stakeholders to reap most value from the program will be critical
* Strong Commercial experience and able to demonstrate analytical capabilities
T he Package
* £45K- £55K base depending on experience
* Car allowance, Bonus and other competitive benefits
Please contact Georgie Cash on email@example.com for more details or to apply directly.
*Candidates can be contacted about this role and similar roles
Connect with us! Follow Ignata ltd on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.
This job is now closed to further applications.